Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello from Tennessee! In our last post we showed you some pictures of the house. We have been busy setting up the house, and painting Duncan and I's rooms. I personally like my room the best, but hey, that's why it's my room. Duncan's room is two different colors. On one wall, he has a dark, but bright blue, almost the same color as the tape we used to protect the woodwork. On the opposite wall, he has a very bright green. On the other two walls, which are opposite each other, there is a zig-zag line going from corner to corner. On the top of the line, the color is blue, and on the bottom of the line the color is green. My room is two different colors of green. Two walls right next to each other are a light green, but not bright. And the other two walls are a darker green, from the same color chart thingy as the other color. We're both going to have loft beds. They won't have any poles supporting them. Instead, the bed will be positioned in the corner, and the two sides next to the wall will be attached to the wall and the part hanging out in the middle of the room will be suspended from the ceiling by cables. It's going to be sooooooo cool! I'm really excited! I would send you pictures of our rooms, but alas, I don't know where the thing is that connects the camera to the computer. So you will just have to wait. Too bad. :)
~Savannah

1 comment:

Dave said...

So cool! We can't wait to see the pictures of the finished products - walls and beds. Since the beds are going to be suspended from the ceiling in the center, is that like going into suspended animation when you go to bed?

G'pa